Friday, June 27, 2008

Evening Mist

I was out doing some gardening around 7pm last night (trying to get stuff in the ground so it doesn't DIE on me) and the mist started rolling in. I know you've all got to be getting tired of pictures of the field, but I'll tell you what--it's an ever-changing vista out there! Last week they hayed a few rows. I don't know why they stopped--may have been too wet--but the hay wagon was left there, and it looked so cool in the mist that I had to take a picture.
By the time I went inside at around 8 or 8:30, the entire field was covered in white. It looked like a cloud had landed out there. It was pretty cool, but by that time I was done w/pictures...lol. It would have been kind of boring anyway...just a big white field. I'll save that for some winter shots. ;-)
That's all for today, folks!

3 comments:

PAT said...

Sharon, I never tire of seeing photos of that field. These mist photos are beautiful!

Have a great weekend.
Pat

Rose - Watching Waves said...

Oh, Sharon! I'm so with Pat - I never tire of seeing all this open space of God's creation. I yearn for open spaces; that's why I love to sit and watch the ocean. Too many buildings - or even too many trees - may me feel congested. Keep posting pics of the field. :-)

Amber Cargile said...

As Billy Idol said, "MORE, MORE, MORE!"

I never get tired of these photos. The field is gorgeous in the mist!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...