Thursday, August 28, 2008

Whose Tooth? Houndstooth!



Kathleen wanted a tote bag this year, instead of a backpack. And of course she wanted something that noone else was going to have! So....while she's been down in NJ soaking up the sun and sand, I've been slaving away on her bag. :) I know she's going to love it. I even found that matching notebook/binder in Target last night. Coolio! This bag is so cool I want one too! However, now that she's 13, the idea of Mom matching her doesn't hold the appeal it once did. No more "twinsies." *sigh* I wish she'd quit growing. Darn kid. I'm glad she'll be back on Saturday, though. I'm missing her. She's missing her cats. Hmmmf.

4 comments:

sandra/tx said...

That is too cute, Sharon! I love houndstooth. Good for Kathleen, being ahead of the trends.

paintergal said...

Exactly, Sandra! She's a trendsetter. And really, with Sharon for her mama, she comes by it naturally.

Rose - Watching Waves said...

Soooo cute, Sharon! I can almost hear Kathleen's squeals of excitement. And look at the fun detail inside. You know everyone's going to be asking her where she got it. Will it hold all her books? My granddaughter's backpack is filled with about 5 heavy books, poor thing!

Amber Cargile said...

Great bag and awesome kid! I love that she is more interested in her own style than following herd. Of course, with a creative, stylish mama, it comes naturally!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...