Friday, December 18, 2009

Coxsackie Christmas by the River 2009

I made these burlap pillows and stenciled them with fleur-de-lis and crowns. When I took this picture, I had already sold three! I'm going to be bringing what I have left over to a gift shop in Delmar, NY, called Chancery Lane, so she can sell the rest.
See my portable little electric fireplace? It was a big hit--as were the burlap stockings. I believe I sold three of those as well. I didn't get these pictures taken until after the initial rush, so I didn't even get a pic of my bunch of felted candy canes. A woman came right in at 10am and snapped up five of them! I had one left at the end of the day, and I gave it to my sister.
Kathleen and I made these yummy pretzels. I made more that week, and brought them to my sister's cookie exchange. Again--big hit! :)
I just love my birds...
...and of course my jewelry! I did very well this year. One repeat customer (she's bought from me the previous two years) spent almost $200 in one shot! Yay!


Do you like my earring cards?

I snapped some pictures of the downtown area, because it's so quaint:

I was in the Heartland Realty building.
This is another vendor...she had some great felted wool purses.
...and someone's lovely soap display...
....and my friend Donna's primitives shop. She sets up a little mini-shop every year and runs it for about a month for Christmas shoppers. I spent WAY too much money in there this year. She has lots of fun stuff.
And that's all she wrote!

post signature

4 comments:

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

I LOVE all of your beautiful creations! And Coxsackie looks amazing at Christmas time!

Beautiful!!

Country Contemporary said...

Love your photos and your items. I'll head over to Delmar soon - haven't been to Chancery Lane, but do check out the Closet Shop when I can. Haven't been to Coxsackie in ages, either...looks charming!

Merry, happy,

Leslie

Daisy Cottage said...

Your creations are fabulous! Bravo! You are one talented girl!

Merry Christmas Sharon... to you and yours and many many blessings too.

Love,
Kim

way outnumbered said...

Your displays are beautiful! Very inspirational and YES I like your earring cards!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...