Saturday, September 06, 2008

P.S. Speaking of Google

Have y'all downloaded Google's new web browser yet?  It came out on Tuesday.  It's called "Chrome."  I like the interface a lot, but I'm finding that some of the blog widgets don't show properly, and when I scroll down a page, I can't scroll back up with my touchpad on my laptop.  I have to use the scroll bar on the right instead.  I haven't tried it on my desktop yet (you know--with a mouse), but I'd love to know your experiences, too.  I'm still figuring out all of its features, but so far I'm liking the bookmarks, the way the tabs work, and the overall speed of it.  So if you haven't downloaded it yet, get to it!  

1 comment:

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Huh?

I think I need another cuppa...then I'll understand the language of which you speak....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...