I've been tagged by Sandra at Canyon Wren Cottage, and I have to tell you seven random or weird things about me. (Why is my brain conjuring up visions of wild animals being caught by zoologists and getting plastic tags stapled to their ears?) By now, most of you already know how random and weird I am, so I'm not so sure this will be all that revealing, but here goes:
- When I was a little girl, I could see people's auras. Every one was different. Some were rainbow-y, and some were more solid colors. I'm not sure when I stopped seeing them. Maybe it's when I stopped looking?
- Speaking of psychic stuff, three days before my sister's death, I had a premonition about the car crash in a dream. Scary, man. (This was 21 years ago. God, has it really been that long?!) I will also say that in grieving the death of my sister, I believe I learned more about what is important in life than I ever would have otherwise.
- Since I'm on a roll about psychic stuff, I will share with you that I had a reading today from a locally famous psychic, Ann Fisher. It was at my friend Kim's 40th birthday party, and Ann was there all day to give readings. It was interesting, but I wouldn't say she told me anything I didn't already know myself.
- I'm not sure who said it first, but I believe this thought to be so true: To have a child is to decide forever to have your heart walking around outside your body. I can't imagine loving anyone more than I love my daughter. I thank God for her every day.
- I need my alone time as much as I need to be social. I love to go to parties, and hang out with friends. People interest me. But I also need to have a certain amount of time alone each day, or I can get pretty cranky.
- I was painfully shy as a young girl. Go figure.
- I can't really think of a number 7 right now, so I'll just say here that I can't WAIT til Thursday. Why, you ask? The vice presidential debate, that's why! *rubbing my hands together with glee*....oh, it's going to be SILLY fun! (Don't worry...I'm never going to get political on my blog. We are all entitled to our opinions, and we should keep 'em to ourselves...lol.
Now I'm going to have to tag 7 more people?! *sigh* I'll come back for that later...too much work at 11pm.