Sunday, October 28, 2007

Rainbow Jade


Remember that bead show I went to a couple of weeks ago? Well, I just listed another one of the great necklaces I made with the beads I found at that show. This one is rainbow jade petals, paired with lime jade rounds and freshwater pearls. Something about this color combination just makes me happy. It's warm, and pretty, and just BEGS for attention. Be sure to check out some of the others I've posted recently as well. I have another 6 or 7 necklaces to list before the holiday trunk show I'm having at a friend's house on Dec. 2, where hopefully I'll be selling some of these gorgeous pieces for people doing their holiday shopping!
Stay tuned for some Halloween decor pics from the dinner party last night. Pat actually went understated this year! I was shocked! :)

6 comments:

kari and kijsa said...

Fabulous!! What a great combination! Love your work...

blessings,
kari & kijsa

Rose - Watching Waves said...

Omigosh, those colors are beautiful! Something very evocative about those stones. Lovely!

Donna, The Decorated House said...

What a good time to come by and catch up with you...lots of photos. I enjoyed them all, the necklace and leaves, your friend's cool Halloweenin', all of them!
Hey put a brick on that kid of yours, she sure is growing too quick!
Donna

PAT said...

Sharon, this is so pretty. I love the combination!

Pat

Amber Cargile said...

You have an exquisite eye for color, Sharon!

Anonymous said...

Why does that necklace remind me of watermellon? But it does! Love it. Good luck with the trunk show-what a great idea.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...