My primary resolution is to make more money this year. This will entail many secondary and tertiary resolutions, which I will be sharing with you forthwith:
- Less time on the computer, more time working
- Follow-through, follow-through, follow-through (can you tell I'm bad at follow-through?
- Diversify--this means that I have some new directions I'd like to explore this year, the first of which is spending more time learning web design. I think this could be a lucrative side business for me. (Of course, this may negate some of my good intentions with number one, but whatev.)
- Purge. This should probably have been number one on the list, but we all know it now--I'm disorganized. Come spring, my plan is to clean out that garage. BF would love to put his boat in there, so he can work on it and not have to worry about the elements. In order to do that, however, I will have to get rid of a bunch of stuff that got moved here in April, but for which I no longer have a use. So...can you say GARAGE SALE? I hate having garage sales, but it's got to be done.
- I'm also going to make a list of house projects I'd like to complete this year, time and money permitting. That'll have to be a separate post, or maybe even a list on my sidebar, so I can hold myself accountable for actually getting stuff done.
Well, that's it for now. I have lots of ideas swimming around in my head, and I need to write out lists, and lists of goals and whatnot. I feel like now that I have this house, that I can concentrate on something other than the constant urge I was having to OWN a house over the last 10 years or so. I'm here, now, and it's time to focus on the future.
Happy New Year, and may all your resolutions come true. :)