Wednesday, September 26, 2007

YMCA Fundraiser


This past Sunday, I attended a YMCA fundraiser at my friend Georgia's house. The community wants to build a YMCA in Greene County, NY, and they need something like $5 million more bucks to pull it off. I told Georgia I didn't have any money, but that I'd be happy to take pictures, so that's what I did! Hopefully they'll be able to use them somehow. As of yet, they don't have a website for the Y.

It was a fun party. Carmine Sprio (reknowned local chef) was there to cook for us, as was Brigit Binns (cookbook writer extraordinaire). It was a good turnout, and a good opportunity for some community networking. I saw some folks that I've decorated for, and some blasts from the past who used to frequent the restaurant I waitressed at many moons ago. Geez, when I think about how long ago that was, it makes me cringe. I also passed my cards out to those who were interested in my jewelry.

Speaking of my jewelry, I've got about 8 more necklaces done. I need to get photos taken and get them listed!

Ok, now to try and figure out the whole picture-posting thing. It's been a while since I've posted anything to my blog. I really need to stay on top of it.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...