Wednesday, February 01, 2012

I'm Coming Back!

OK, it's a new year, and a new attitude! I'm not sure what I'll be blogging about other than photography and decorating, but I'm going to be making an effort this year, after taking last year off. I'll be starting with MCP Actions' Project 12, which will at least be motivation for me to post once a month! (I'm getting a bit of a late start in February, but whatever. I didn't make any resolutions this year, or else "abolish procrastination" would have been on the list. C'est la vie.

Right now I must go and paint sets for my daughter's play. This year they're doing "Grease" and she is Marty. I can't wait!


post signature

2 comments:

paintergal said...

Oh yay! I've missed seeing posts about your cute house.

dec0r8or said...

Thanks, Carol. I'll try to squeeze some house shots in too. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...