Thursday, January 21, 2010

Breaking News!

Hee! My "First Snow" sunrise picture made it to the Pioneer Woman's finals in her sunrise/sunset photo contest! I swear, she is my new hero--I've been cooking her recipes, reading all of her photography and Photoshop tutorials, and admiring her AMAZING horse/ranch photos for a few weeks now, and just on a whim the other day, thought I'd enter her "contest." I don't think it's so much a contest, as a "share-your-best-photo" thing, but I'm honored that she chose my photo from the dizzying array she had to choose from! (At last count, I think there were about 2,000 entries!) You can go look at the group HERE. And you can see my awesome photo (for the second time...lol) at The Pioneer Woman's blog HERE. (Mine's at the bottom--she calls it "magical"! I can't tell you how excited I am to have been included! Yay, me!

post signature

4 comments:

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Yay you is right. Cool beans. See...playing with photos pays off!

Diane said...

Yay for you indeed! Lovely pics. I couldn't find the one sunrise pic of mine I really wanted but stuck one out there of a sunset at Mom's. Just for the heck of it. I'm not professional like you, Sharona! You RAWK!

dec0r8or said...

Diane! Where is the LINK for us to see YOUR pic, woman? You don't seriously expect me to sift through 2500 pictures to find it, do you? Hmmmmm? Bring it, sister!

Thanks for the kudos, you two. I can't wait to see if I make the finals on Saturday! Woot!

Julia @ Hooked on Houses said...

Congratulations! That's exciting. And she's right--it does look magical! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...