Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Coxsackie Christmas by the River

I'll be showing again this year at Coxsackie's 14th Annual Christmas by the River. I made a quick website for it, in case people are searching the web for details this year. It's www.christmasbytheriver.com. I hate that GoDaddy put ads on the top, but I didn't feel like shelling out $60 for a year of hosting! C'est la vie.

I've got a birthday dinner party for 9 to host tonight, and Thanksgiving for 10 to host on Thursday. AND I have to finish some window treatments for a customer to be installed tomorrow at 11am. Can you guess I'm a little stressed? I'm actually just on here to grab some recipes, and figured I'd post. I got my Wacom tablet, but I haven't had much time to play. I'll probably have time to show you some of my creations next week.

In the mean time, if I don't post before then, Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...