Monday, February 02, 2009

Superbowl Crafts

This little needle felted chick was my inspiration. I just photographed him ( i didn't make him!)"for DecadentFibers.com the other day, and I decided I wanted to do some of my own needle felting while I watched the game:
...so I made a "chocolate" bunny!

Isn't he precious?
..and then I decided to try my hand at the Decadent Fibers basket of eggs....but I didn't have the kit or the directions...so I just winged it. It came out OK, but Pat's is much better:

This is a bunch of wool balls that Kathleen rolled for Pat. It's Kathleen's day job...and the bonus is we get to grab a roll each of the colors we want!

Kathleen's working on a cat...it's supposed to be her cat Puff. I think he is coming out SO cute. Sometimes that kid's creativity amazes me.

If you want a chick kit, go to DecadentFibers.com! They are SO cute, and fun to do! Kathleen and I are talking about having a felting party in March, after we get settled back in after our Florida trip.

3 comments:

Linda@ Lime in the Coconut said...

Those are absolutely ADORABLE!! so cuddly looking. I am sitting here in bed, sick as a dog, and wish I had a cute project like that to work on...rather than puter surfin!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the chocolate bunny! How would you like to make me one/some? Or does your friend have them on her site. Simply TOO cute!

Anonymous said...

very cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...