Tuesday, January 15, 2008

I think I really need to head down to Florida to see my sister and my father. I can't seem to stop making pearl necklaces. They just appeal to me on so many levels. And I've always loved silver. I think I've only owned two gold necklaces in my life. (Word is, I should be hoarding gold these days, right? Dang--I guess I missed that boat.) And when I look at these pearl necklaces I've been making, I can't help but think about the beach and the warm sun. I do love the change of seasons up here in NY, but there is nothing like the sound of the surf, a good book, and the sun on my face. Maybe we'll head down over Easter break. I'll have to check my calendar. I just got an email from Southwest advertising a $49-99 each way sale if I fly on a Tuesday or Wednesday. Sounds like a bargain to me!

In the mean time, I'll just keep making jewelry that inspires the beach...I can live vicariously through my necklaces! Ha!

3 comments:

suzette said...

Hey! Wiggle your toes in the sand for me too, ok? Love your necklace; it does remind me of the beach.

dec0r8or said...

You're a hell of a lot closer to a beach than I am, Suzette. Why don't you drive over and enjoy it?! (Well, I guess you could wait til it warms up a bit down there.)

Amber Cargile said...

Beautiful necklace, Sharon!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...