Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Winter Wonderland

I probably should have brought my pots in....*sigh* I hope too many of them don't get ruined.
Maybe when it warms up I can rescue them.

My little Japanese maple is so picturesque:
Remember you can click the photos to see them larger.
They really look much more impressive that way.


I love this stand of young cedars in my neighbor's yard:
These are lily seed pods. These lilies are incredible when in bloom.
I'll have to get a good picture this summer:
Bittersweet:
Love:
I felt badly for the birds today, with all the snow on the ground. Thank goodness all of my neighbors have bird feeders. I think that's why there were so many birds around this afternoon while I was shoveling. I'm glad SOMEbody's taking care of the poor things!
I took this picture from the end of my driveway.
I hadn't shoveled myself all the way out at this point:
If you've got snow, as I know many of you out there do, make the most of it and enjoy it! Spring will come. I promise!

*all of my photos were edited with Photoshop Elements 8.0 and Lightroom 2.0
post signature

1 comment:

Rose - The Center of My Self said...

Brrrrrr ...! Oh, I'm just terrible with cold. Hurts. Nonetheless, lovely pics, dear one! Very cool shot of the lily seed pods and the bittersweet. (Notice I pick the least snowy pics? haha!) Enjoy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...