Monday, June 01, 2009

Semi-Formal 09

*sigh*
My little girl keeps growing up! I LOVE her dress...I wish I had one just like it--
brown's my color! Hee! Oh well, I'd like that tiny bod too, and that ain't happenin' either.


I don't know why I always have to take a shoe shot. I'm a weirdo.
I think it's funny how her shoulders are kind of scrunched up there....I took darts in the back of that dress so it wouldn't BUDGE, but she was still a little wary. She said she danced the "Cotton Eye Joe" though, and everything stayed put! :)


I have more garden pics from two more friends! Day-um, maybe if I spent as much time in my garden as I do photographing others, I'd have something worth lookin' at!

P.S. I also took a couple of pics of all the boys dressed up. They were all lined up against the school, and I ran over and said "Say cheese, guys, this is for next year's yearbook!" And they happily obliged. Kathleen was horrified. I told her it was my job to embarass her.
I do my job well! :)

4 comments:

paintergal said...

That dress is fabulous! I love the fringy hem on it.
Your daughter must have inherited her mama's good taste.
Yup- I agree. Moms needs to embarrass their children from time to time. It is our job.

dec0r8or said...

Thanks, Carol! :)

Pat@Back Porch Musings said...

I love that dress!! She is a doll, Sharon and I agree...we must embarrass our children..I am embarrassing g'kids, these days!!!

Linda at Lime in the Coconut! said...

...well, yuh...isn't that the main reason to have them?

Great dress!! Cute kidlet!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...